This app is in BETA testing, please report any bugs here.
ETT Study Guide Book 2: Fundamentals and Theory
B. Electrical Calculations
1. Formulas and Conversions 2, 3, 4
Perform mathematical calculations utilizing basic algebra, geometry, and trigonometry
Self-Paced Math Courses
- Finding an Angle from Any Two Sides
- Solving Right Triangles
- The Pythagorean Theorem
- Trigonometry for AC Circuits
- Distance Between Two Points
- Power Triangle Calculator
- Operations with Complex Numbers
Apply fundamental electrical laws to simple circuits (e.g., Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's law, etc.)
Basic Laws & Theory
- The Fundamental Laws of Electricity
- Ohm's Law & Watt's Law
- Simple Series Circuits
- Simple Parallel Circuits
- Does Kirchhoff’s Voltage Law really fail?
Apply conversions between units (e.g., microhms to milliohms, horsepower to kilowatts, etc.)
SI Units 2
- Converting within the metric system
- International System of Units
- Horsepower to kilowatts conversion
- Metric Unit Converter
- How do you calculate microhms from millivolt drop test?
Electrical Units and Calculations
Last Update: May 25, 2022
Guide Table of Contents, Book 2
TestGuy.net earns commission from qualifying Amazon purchases.