- Level 2 - 55% Overall Score
- Level 3 - 47% Overall Score
- Level 4 - 55% Overall Score
Level 1 - Assists higher technicians, makes basic measurements, performs set up and removal of test equipment along with basic maintenance and cleaning.
Level 2 - Performs inspections, tests, data collection and can test for de-energized locked out/tagged out equipment.
Level 3 - Supervises lower technicians, keeps records, evaluates, and writes reports. Also performs moderately complex tasks, troubleshoots and interacts with other skills and operations.
Level 4 - Supervises large projects and multiple crews. Is capable of working independently and performing more complex investigations, tests, and evaluations. Reviews reports, recommends corrective actions, interacts with engineers and managers.
📚 Access a wealth of knowledge and resources at TestGuy, the premier knowledge sharing hub for electrical test technicians. Engage in discussions, share insights, and learn from industry experts to enhance your skills and expertise. Ready to take your electrical testing journey to the next level? Join us today!
- Book 3 Overview
- A. Switchgear and Switchboard Assemblies
- B. Transformers
- C. Cables
- D. Metal-Enclosed Busways
- E. Switches
- F. Circuit Breakers
- G. Circuit Switchers
- H. Network Protectors
- I. Protective Relays
- J. Instrument Transformers
- K. Metering Devices
- L. Regulating Apparatus
- M. Grounding Systems
- N. Ground-Fault Protection Systems
- O. Rotating Machinery
- P. Motor Control Centers and Motor Starters
- Q. Adjustable-Speed Drive Systems
- R. Direct-Current Systems
- S. Surge Arresters
- T. Capacitors and Reactors
- U. Outdoor Bus Structures
- V. Emergency Systems
- W. Automatic Circuit Reclosers and Line Sectionalizers
- X. Fiber-Optic Cables
- Y. Insulating Liquids and Gases
- Z. Fuses
- AA. Electric Vehicle Charging Systems